Sing it with me now...

Monday, June 11, 2007



"Don't you let your fantasies be blinded by the light

You don't have to save your wildest dreams for the night

Don't hold back, don't hold back, don't hold back, reach out

Touch the sky with your mind's eye, don't be afraid to reach out"

Alan Parsons Project, "Don't Hold Back", from the "Eve" album, 1979

I remember when I bought this album as a teenager. At first glance, it looks like the women's veils have little decorative marks on them. But if you zoom in closely, you'll notice that both women have moles on their faces. I guess all that mole talk, as mentioned on the blue mailbox, brought back this memory.

2 comments:

shortstuff said...

Okay - I've finally come up with some lines of a song from a movie, but I cannot for the life of me get the picture to copy in...

"In the space between wrong and right
You will find me waiting for you
All your fortresses go down in the night
'Til the dawn I'll see you through
Cause I know that you know you're all over me now
But it's clear you to show your curtains will go
But if your heart is cold
My sheets are warm
I will shelter you all through the storm."
-- from 'Loving Annabelle' --

Julie :)

Care said...

Short stuff - e-mail me the picture and I'll make sure it gets published!!!!
See you next weekend!!
Care